LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1016734387

Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] Currituck Co., NC, Lindsey
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:13:07 EST

Hi Lindsay's,
I hope that with the DNA testing and the volumes of information that will
be gotten I can go back farther then what I have now. My last name was
Lindsay. I know where my father is buried and his father Richard John. But
that is where it gets murky. Richard's father was Thomas. I know from
Richard's death cert. that he was from Conmel Ireland. But his father was
supposed to be from Scotland. So help where do I go from here. Everyone is
dead and I didn't ask when my dad was alive. I feel I have hit a dead end.
Thanks for letting me ramble on so. Janice (Lindsay) Parrish
Oregon

This thread: