LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1016732009

From: Ron Lindsay <>
Subject: [LINDSAY] Currituck Co., NC, Lindsey
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:33:51 -0800

Greetings Julia,

A Currituck County, NC Lindsey inquired about the Lindsay Surname DNA
Project but never signed up. It might be up to you to find a Currituck
Lindsay male and convince him to participate.

You are aware of "The Albemarle Lindseys and Their Descendants" by Gordon
C. Jones published in 1979 that deals with this lineage of Lindseys?

Ron Lindsay
San Jose, CA