LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1016728350

From: Cliff Lindsey <>
Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] Lindsay Surname DNA Testing
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:33:01 -0800

After reading this, the thought came to me that if we get a lot rolling
on the ideas below, there would be a wonderful opportunity to send out
press releases to see if we could get the story of the project into a
lot of newspapers in the target countries. This effort could drive in
many Lindsays willing to try the DNA approach, and more members to
LINDSAY-L.

I am willing to help on the press release. I did have luck at this in
1991, and got a million dollars worth of free advertising and a lot of
response. Even the Governor of Nebraska responded!

Keep up the good work Ron.

Cliff

--
Cliff Lindsey