LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1016566224

Subject: [LINDSAY] Annie "Laura" LINDSAY m 3rd husb 1906 WI, Edgar N. MARKHAM
Date: 19 Mar 2002 12:30:24 -0700

Surnames: LINDSAY, MARKHAM, AMES, COOPER, WARD
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/GYw.2ACEB/677

Message Board Post:

Thomas Myers Lindsay and Sarah Jane DOBBS had 9 children; 2 who were Ida and Annie Laura. I've heard from the gr-grandaughter of Ida Florence LINDSAY the sister of Annie "Laura" LINDSAY. These two sisters were born 1 1/2 yr apart. Ida Florence LINDSAY married Rothens Byron AMES and at least 2 children a daughter, Elsie and a son called "Colonel". The son called "Colonel" married an Evelyn Blanche MARKHAM (b est 1887 WIS). Annie "Laura" LINDSAY married in 1883, Edgar N. MARKHAM born 10 Sep 1866 WI, the son of Nathan MARKHAM.
I think it's very likely that Evelyn Blanche MARKHAM, the daughter-in-law of Ida F. LINDSAY-AMES, and Edgar N. MARKHAM, Ida's brother-in-law (ie. her sister, Laura LINDSAY's 3rd husband), were related. Please contact: Mary K. Ward, 1432 Yeardley Drive, Richmond, Virginia 23225; ph: 804-232-9338. Thanks.

This thread: