LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1016488788

Subject: [LINDSAY] William Lindsay, Titanic survivor
Date: 18 Mar 2002 14:59:48 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/GYw.2ACEB/676

Message Board Post:

Dear Board

I am looking for biographical information concerning William Lindsay, born circa 1881 in Bristol, UK. He was married (I believe with children) in 1912 and worked as a fireman on the Titanic. He survived and, it would appear, he remained in Southampton for the rest of his life. He reportedly died during the 1960s and further reports suggest he is buried in Southampton.

I would be interested to hear from anyone with further information.

Best wishes

Cameron

This thread: