LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1015479398

From: "katie angermeyer" <>
Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] Blue eyes
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 05:36:38 +0000

My mom, the Lindsey, had very different hazel-colored eyes. All the rest of
us are blue-eyed, which I thought was from the Norwegian and German genes.
Dad always said (with a twinklie blue eye) that us kids got our brains from
our mother and our good looks from him. (She was a civil engineer, and at
age 80 could still recite the mathematical formula for the area under a
parabola!)

Katie