LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1015424620

From: josie bass <>
Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] Blue eyes
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 09:27:57 -0500

Charles, I do too! Very light blue sparklie eyes just like my father Jack
Swartz Lindsay, my brother had them too we are the only ones in the family
with his eyes. his sibs I knew did not have them. and his parents were
dead before i was born. I have always been curious about this. wonder if
it is Cherokee?

Still looking for his father: William H. Lindsay m. Polly ALVIS in 1802 at
Tinkling Springs Presb. Church, Augusta Co. VA. where did they live? who
are their other children? a son Zachariah Lindsay b 1814 m. 1835 in
Huntsville, Alabama Martha Montgomery and lived in Lawrence Co. Alabama,
died 1892 in Limestone Co. Alabama.

josie