LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1015366371

From: josie bass <>
Subject: [LINDSAY] Re: Abe Pennington+Lindsey's+Andersson's
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 17:12:51 -0500

Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 14:31:17 -0600
From: Bill Trott <>

wrote in reply to wrote: > I'm looking at my well worn copy
of Cecil O'Dell's "Pioneers of Old > Frederick Co,Va" at Abraham
Pennington,of the Berryville,Va area, > "and" his neighbors. The names of
several of his neighbors have been > mentioned an AMXROADS-L recently. Let
me ask about 2 other neighbors > who also migrated to SC . The
Lindsey's,and the Anderson's. A dear friend is > from

Josephine Lindsay Bass
Confederate Southern American
216 Beach Park Lane
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920