LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1015359256

From: "Ernest V. Shields" <>
Subject: Re: [LINDSAY] Scotland/New Zealand Lindsay Genealogy
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 14:16:15 -0600

Our Lindsey/Lindsay line tracks back to a James H. Lindsey, who was born
in 1828 in Emauel Co., Ga
and died in 1910 in Telfair Co., Ga. I have not been able to get
past James H. I noticed all the James in this line, and wondered if he
might be covered. He married a Catherine Rainey White, who was a
widow of a soldier named White.
James H. and Catherine had four children, Royal L., Seaborn Wesley,
Winnie W. and William Gilbert Lindsay.
Maybe just grabbing a straw, but was wondering if this is the same line,
or if anyone else on the list is related.