LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1015273292

Subject: [LINDSAY] Re: Lindsay/American Indian
Date: 4 Mar 2002 13:21:32 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/GYw.2ACEB/182.267

Message Board Post:

Hello, I am told that my heritage is American Indian. However I do not have a connection yet. But, I will give you the names that I have in the hope that they might be helpful to you.

My g grandfather: Andrew Lindsay, born in Colorado, married Elizabeth Fuller. They had three children, Homer, Viola and Edna. Homer died in 1951 as a Koren Conflict POW. Edna died at the age of 22 (1932) in a fire leaving three small children Helen, Adelaide (my mother) and John.

This thread: