LINDSAY-L Archives

Archiver > LINDSAY > 2002-03 > 1015038656

Subject: [LINDSAY] Re: Lindsay's of Nevada and Colorado
Date: 1 Mar 2002 20:10:56 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/GYw.2ACEB/631.1

Message Board Post:

My great grandfather, Andrew Lindsay, was born in Denver, Colorado. He married Elizabeth Fuller in Neosho, Kansas in 1902. They had three children, Edna Mary, Viola and Homer. Edna Mary Lindsay married JOhn Budd. She died in a fire at the age of 22 leaving three small children, Adlaide May, Helen Virginia and John. Homer died in the Koren Conflict as a POW and I have no information regarding Viola.

Perhaps this is a Colorado connection with your family.

This thread: