LIERLE-L Archives

Archiver > LIERLE > 2009-04 > 1239288127

From: ,
Subject: Re: [LIERLE] George A. Lierle( 21 Nov 1911- 24 Jun 1931)-- Obituary
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 14:42:07 -0000

Author: debraylie
Surnames: Lierle, Schwartz, Watson, Wilks
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lierle/3.1.1.1.1.4.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thanks LMS97 for this post.

RE: A marriage for Wm R Lierle, father of George Albert (Bert) Lierle, to Eliza Almira Schwartz on 3 Mar 1876 in Adams Co. IL was also on the IL Marriage site, but no mention of the name Watson,--perhaps she had a previous marriage. So which was her maiden name?

In my records I show that Eliza Schwartz was married to William Belton Lierle, son of Zachariah Lierle and Nancy Wilks. I do not show a George Albert (Bert) Lierle as one of their three children, FWIW.

Important Note: