LEWTER-L Archives

Archiver > LEWTER > 2010-05 > 1273763347

From: "Susan Rosine " <>
Subject: [LEWTER] Lewter family gathering
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:09:07 +0000

Glad to hear it John. I wish I could attend. Of course the original plan was for my mom and my sister to also be there! With my mom still having trouble walking after her hip replacement, and my sister still unemployed after a year, obviously plans changed.
My dad has some health stuff going on (he's 81), luckily nothing appears to be serious, but lots of tests and doctor visits!
Sorry to hear about Bob, and I did know about Nada. As most people on this list know, Bob and his wife came to the 2007 Gathering.
I heard from Danny and Chuck and it sounds like they are going. I am sad I won't get to meet them and everyone else who will be there. Y'all have a great time!!
Susan