LEWTER-L Archives

Archiver > LEWTER > 2009-11 > 1259377679

From: "john v. burns" <>
Subject: [LEWTER] Travis Lewter - Texas connections
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:23:26 -0500

Can anyone tell me which family this Travis Lewter is connected to? Or, if you life in the area, provide me with a phone number so I can call him.

thank you.

John

J. L. Bunch, 84, of Odessa passed away Thursday, November 12, 2009 at Medical Center Hospital. He was born December 31, 1924 in Fluvanna, Texas to Robert Lee & Willie (Cox) Bunch. He married Doris Hough July 7, 1948 in Snyder, Texas. He served in the U.S. Navy on the USS Solace during WWII as an operating room technician. He watched them raise the United States flag on Iwo Jima. He worked for Rexene for ten years and many years working in the oil field in Scurry County. The last several years he spent working in his home shop. He is preceded in death by his parents, brother, Van Meador and sister, Ruth Franks. He is survived by his wife Doris Bunch of Odessa, sons, Clarence Bunch of Arlington, Steve Bunch & wife Leslie of Midland, daughters, Carolyn Stansell & husband Bobby of Fluvanna, TX, Deborah Moore & husband Jerry of Odessa, sister, Viah Goodlett of Bentonville, AR, (8) grandchildren, Greg Stansell & wife Tina, Mark Stansell & wife, Esther, Cynthia Robinson & husband Brian, David Moore & wife Rebecca, Melissa Lewter & husband Travis, Michael, Gage & Tanner Bunch, and (13) great-grandchildren. The family will receive friends at 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, November 14, 2009 at Frank W. Wilson Funeral Directors. Graveside services will be held at 3:00 p.m. Sunday, November 15, 2009 at the Dunn Cemetery in Dunn, Texas. Services entrusted to Frank W. Wilson Funeral Directors.

Published in the Midland Reporter-Telegram on 11/14/2009 (Texas_

This thread: