LEWTER-L Archives

Archiver > LEWTER > 2009-10 > 1256943905

From: "john v. burns" <>
Subject: [LEWTER] Dean Worth Lewter
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 19:05:05 -0400

Perhaps a lot of you did not know that one of our cuzzins was a published writer. Dean Worth Lewter (born in Lubbock, Tx; died San Friscisco, Calif; son of Durward Wilson and Christine Ollie (Lile) Lewter) wrote and published The Media Coverage of AIDS: Responses From the Community Most Affected
in 1985 - 180 pages.

I thought someone might find this interesting. I am not sure what led him to this publication, whether he was in the medical field, a conssulor, or what. Perhaps our cuzzin Jim can shed some light on Dean's life.

John

This thread: