LEWTER-L Archives

Archiver > LEWTER > 2002-09 > 1032737785

From: "Susan Rosine" <>
Subject: Re: [LEWTER] Susan (1900 census question)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 17:36:25 -0600

John,

I checked both Giles and Lincoln county for both these people:

No Peggy/Peggie, but found Margaret Lewter, wife of James M. Lewter. Isn't
Peggy a nickname for Margaret? She was born in 1836, but I don't have a
death date for her. She was alive in 1900.

There was another Margaret Lewter, wife of James O. Lewter. She died
between 1881 and 1884.

No Alma May Lewter either as a child or a wife.

Susan