LEWTER-L Archives

Archiver > LEWTER > 2002-09 > 1032660287

From: "John" <>
Subject: [LEWTER] Buck's Family
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 22:16:29 -0400

Susan,

It would appear that this one is going to be a labor of love.

Edwin Reed Lewter was born in 1927, so he should appear in the 1930 Census.

But, here comes the problem. Jerry Sterlng Lewter was suppose to have been born in Limestone County, Al. His wife, Ozella, being born in Madison County. They both died in Giles County, Tn. So it will be a toss up as to which county they will be found in during the 1930 Census. I do not know where they are buried but would not be a bit surprised to find them in the Gatlin Cemetery, which is in Limestone County, near Ardmore.

I am going on the assumption that Edwin Reed Lewter was the father of Stanley Reed. I have no documentation to this fact as yet but am working on it.

John

This thread: