LEWIS-L Archives

Archiver > LEWIS > 2006-04 > 1145080828

From: "Ken Robinson" <>
Subject: Re: [LEWIS] Re: LEWIS-D Digest V06 #35
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:00:28 -0700

Since we're talking about LEWIS family stories, there was one going around
among the LEWISes that made it to Oregon, that Fielding was a close relative
of Meriwether. Not a descendant though, as Meriwether died without
marrying. Or having children. I think he only had a sister that survived
to adulthood.

I've never been able to make heads or tails of all the LEWISes in early
Virginia. Looks like a bowl of spaghetti.

Ken Robinson