LEEDS-L Archives

Archiver > LEEDS > 2010-11 > 1290160108

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [LEEDS] Leeds family Brenenden Circa 1500s.
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:48:28 -0000

Author: everett1566
Surnames: Leeds
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.leeds/166.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My family line is traceable back to about 1520 and Benenden, Kent,features in many instances. Please go to www.leeds-family.co.uk and then contact me. I am also doing a dna project through familytreedna.com so if you know of any male with the surname Leeds encourage them to join. Everett Leeds

Important Note: