LEDOUX-L Archives

Archiver > LEDOUX > 2008-04 > 1208753261

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [LEDOUX] Marie Francoise Ledoux of Louisiana
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 04:47:41 -0000

Author: scgoodman13
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.ledoux/434.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My name is Cheri, my father was George C Chevalier, his father, William T Chevalier, his grandfather was Joseph E Chevalier, son of Joseph Poiret Chevalier, son of Joseph Chevalier Poiret son of Andre Claude Baptiste Poiret. I am interested in any info on this line, have been trying to find any and all for many years. Would love to correspond, my father was born in Glenmora, La, in 1925, also have other info about his brothers and sisters. My e-mail address is: . thanks

Important Note: