LAYTON-L Archives

Archiver > LAYTON > 2004-09 > 1096326445

Subject: Re: NJ Layton's
Date: 27 Sep 2004 17:07:25 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/wAw.2ACIB/581.582.585.587.1

Message Board Post:

Hi, I have been looking for a Rebecca Layton b Nov. 11, 1817 in Farmington, NJ d Sept. 10, 1864 NY. She supposedly had a sister Lavinia b Aug. 26, 1799 d Aug. 21, 1841. Until just recently I had no male Layton name then I came across this 'Lavinia d/o Henry & Hannah (Pertil) Layton & that Lavinia was born in Howell, Monmouth County, NJ, there was no mention of Rebecca being their daugther'. Lavinia was supposedly married to Joel Raynor and when she died he married Rebecca Aug. 16 1842, they had 9 children, I think.
Any info and ideas you have would be appreciated. I hope you are still at this e-mail, I have tried a couple others and the e-mail could not go through. Thank you for your time, Linda

This thread: