LAWINN-L Archives

Archiver > LAWINN > 1997-12 > 0882158367

From: ACWomack <>
Subject: Data Site for NC SC VA TN KY records!
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 22:59:27 EST

This came to me through one of my mailing list. I kinda checked it out and
found it had lots of data. You might want to take a look. I copied the
"index page" and listed it below. ANNETTE

http://members.tripod.com/~rosters/

300 MILLION PLUS RECORDS
NC SC VA TN KY
SEARCHABLE RECORDS

MANY SEARCHABLE SITES
NATIONAL CEMETERIES
SEARCH THOUSANDS OF INTERMENTS
EARLY NORTH CAROLINA MARRIAGES 1700 - 1900
EARLY SOUTH CAROLINA MARRIAGES 1650 - 1800
1835 FEDERAL PENSION LISTS
WILL HAVE THE LISTS FOR 13 SOUTHERN STATES
EARLY TENNESSEE MARRIAGES
FROM USGENWEB TENNESSEE ARCHIVES
VIRGINIA STATE RECORDS
REVOLUTIONARY-CIVIL-MARRIAGES-WILLS-BOUNTIES-LAND
OFFICE-ROSTERS FOR-WAR OF 1812-MEXICAN WAR-CONFEDERATE
ARMY-NAVY CEMETERIES-RUTHERFORD CO.,NC
MANY CEMETERIES - W. D. FLOYD
WPA LIFE HISTORIES 1936---1940
!!!!????? GOOD OL TIMES ?????!!!!
SEARCH THESE SITES
MORE THAN 300 MILLION RECORDS
KENTUCKY----DEATHS 1911 - 1993
MARRIAGES 1973 - 1993-----DIVORCES 1973 - 1993
CIVIL WAR SOLDIERS
GRAVES IN TENNESSEE
CENSUS RECORDS
NC - SC - TN
EASTERN CHEROKEE'S
1851 CHAPMAN ROLL-- 1851 SILER ROLL
CHEROKEE BY BLOOD
SEARCH - QUERIES FOR CHEROKEE ANCESTORS
SHIPS - PASSENGER LISTS
1768 - 1781 TO THE CAROLINA'S
HARSHAW METHODIST CEMETERY
CHEROKEE CO.,NC-USGENWEB ARCHIVES
CLEVELAND COUNTY, NC CEMETERIES
USGENWEB-W.D.FLOYD
HAYWOOD COUNTY, NC CEMETERIES
USGENWEB ARCHIVES-KARLA MAHLBERG
1851 CENSUS
COUNTY ANTRIM, IRELAND
NORTH CAROLINA FAMILIES
MANY FAMILY DATABASES
TENNESSEE CONFEDERATE SOLDIERS HOME
APPLICATIONS INDEX
PAW CREEK PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH-OLDER WESTERN MECKLENBURG
FAMILIES
PAW CREEK, MECKLENBURG CO.,NC -- DONNA JOY JOHNSON
275+FAMILY GEDCOM'S FROM WASHINGTON&SMYTH COUNTIES,VIRGINIA
More than 45,000 names, Must check this one for Virginia relatives.
CAPTAIN BENJAMIN NEWTON --- RUTHERFORD COUNTY, NC
DECLARATION FOR PENSION - SEPTEMBER 10, 1832
WIDOW NANCY McCALL NEWTON -- RUTHERFORD COUNTY, NC
DECLARATION FOR PENISON - OCTOBER 23, 1840
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, NC CEMETERIES
INDEX OF ALL RUTHERFORD COUNTY CEMETERIES - EXCELLENT SITE
MORE NC - SC CEMETERIES
BY: W. D. FLOYD

MILITARY ROSTERS
1838 INDIAN REMOVAL
ROSTER OF THE NORTH CAROLINA VOLUNTEER REGIMENT
WAR OF 1812 - 1814
ROSTER OF BURKE COUNTY, NC VOLUNTEERS
UNION REGIMENTS FORMED IN TENNESSEE
2ND REGIMENT - 4TH REGIMENT - 13TH REGIMENT
TROOPS FROM LINCOLN --- MILITARY ROSTERS AND PENSION LISTS
LINCOLN COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA
TROOPS FROM MECKLENBURG --- MILITARY ROSTERS AND PENSION LISTS
MECKLENBURG COUNTY, NC
WORLD WAR I & WORLD WAR II
INFORMATION --- GOOD SITES
KENTUCKY
CIVIL WAR ROSTERS
MEMORIALS AND CASUALTY LISTS
PEARL HARBOR-KOREA-VIETNAM-BEIRUT-MIA-POW
LIST OF NORTH CAROLINA LOYALISTS
DURING THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR
MILITARY AND WAR LINKS
MANY MILITARY ROSTERS
MILITARY RECORDS FOR GENEALOGY
ALL STATES - MANY MILITARY ROSTERS AND INFORMATION
CIVIL WAR SOLDIERS (THOUSANDS)
ALLEGHANY AND ASHE COUNTIES, NC & WESTERN NC
MANY MILITARY ROSTERS
ALL WARS - ALL STATES
NORTH CAROLINA VOLUNTEERS - SPANISH AMERICAN WAR
1897 -1898 WITH HOME TOWN OF EACH MAN

This thread: