LAUNION-L Archives

Archiver > LAUNION > 2005-10 > 1128374981

From: "Bettye Gilbert" <>
Subject: Re: [Union Parish LA] Re: LAUNION-D Digest V05 #71
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:29:41 -0500

Vance, was your Margaret Henderson who married George Washington Burton the
daughter of David Henderson born about 1816 (Alabama ?) and Louisa A. Dees,
born about 1825 in Mississippi?
This David Henderson is on the 1860 census of Union Parish, Louisiana. He
also had children named J. W., Alex, Jane and Thomas J. Henderson.