LAORLEAN-L Archives

Archiver > LAORLEAN > 2001-10 > 1004141192

From: "tiny tike" <>
Subject: Re: [LAORLEAN-L] Death certificate done by St. Louis?
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 17:06:32 -0700

Colleen or anyone, Can you tell me what might be on their records for that
time period? His 1850 census record says he was from Denmark and I also
found on the web (google.com) his name referencing to an index page for an
Estate. Are those records on film and can they be ordered through the FHC?
Marie