LAMAR-L Archives

Archiver > LAMAR > 2001-07 > 0996093407

From: Lee Lamar <>
Subject: Re: [LAMAR] Re: [LAMAR-L] Mary Ann Lamar/Joseph Moreland
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:36:47 -0500

Amy, For children, I have: Joseph, Lucius, Thompson, Caldwell,
Rebecca, Ella, Eliza, Turner, Aurella and Loretta. Loretto md James
Leslie Caldwell. They had at least one son, Turner Moreland Caldwell. I
have no dates or places. I believe this information came from the early
Lamar history book by Harold Diehl LeMar, published in Omaha about
1941. I have a copy of it, but at the moment it cannot be found among
all the papers that genealogist collect. I hope this helps and if you
fit, I would appreciate your letting me now how and the details. Good
luck, Lee L.

Amy Whitworth wrote:

> Gwen/Lee:
>
> Mary Ann (Lamar) Moreland was the daughter of John "Little River" Lamar III

This thread: