LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2010-03 > 1269443091

From: Jennifer <>
Subject: [LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP] Fw: Willie and Ada Walker Boyd/1910/1920/
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:06:40 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Rich Boyd
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP] Willie and Ada Walker Boyd/1910/1920/

Thank you very much Jennifer. Please see if you can find Willie or W.E. Boyd
on the 1910 census?

Rich Boyd

Jennifer wrote:
Hello Richard,

Found this ...

BOYD, W E (1920 U.S. Census)
LOUISIANA , WINN, 4-WD
Age: 29, Male, Race: WHITE, Born: LA
Series: T625 Roll: 636 Page: 210
Rents Farm, 208/208; all and parents born LA

Boyd, W. E., head, m, w, 29, M, Farming/farm
, Ada, wife, f, w, 26, M, Fa
, Lewis Edward, son, m, w, 6, S,
, Maude Lou, dau, f, w, 3, S,
, Alvin, son, m, w, 1 7/12, S,