LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2008-12 > 1228695858

From: "Craig Borne" <>
Subject: [LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP] 1920 or 1910; BORNE, George;Orleans or Jefferson Parish
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 19:24:18 -0500

Hello list,

I am searching for 1910 (pre marriage) or 1920 (post marriage) census
information on George Borne, b. c. 1894 in Orleans or St. John the Baptist
Parishes.

I found George and wife in 1930 Orleans Parish census. His wife is Julia
Cochrane, who may have first married John Marque. George and Julia were
married c. 1915.

I think I found George in 1900 in the household of Paul and Emma Borne, but
I cannot be sure.

Thank you very much for any help you can provide.

Craig

Craig Borne, Esq.

Baltimore, Maryland

"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial
appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in
defense of custom." --Thomas Paine, Common Sense

This thread: