LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2007-09 > 1190386942

From: "Frannie" <>
Subject: Re: [LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP] [MS-CENSUS-LOOKUP] 1900/Amite,MS/POWELL
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:02:22 -0500

Do you have William and Missouri in the 1910 and 1920 Census? They stayed
in Amite County, Mississippi, with their son John. John was listed as "son"
in 1910, but head of household in 1920, with his wife Nan. The census taker
listed William as "Milliam" (dontcha just love it when they make our lives
easier? LOL) Let me know if you need these records.

Frannie