LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2007-07 > 1184640495

From: "Rebecca Millet" <>
Subject: Re: [LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP] 1990 Census/Jackson Parish/Cockrell
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:48:15 -0500

Lona,

The 1900 census was taken in June, so technically William should be on it. I'm still trying to find him... This listing was on Ancestry, though:

about Foster William Cockrell
Name: Foster William Cockrell
City: Double Bayou
County: Chambers
State: Texas
Birth Date: 19 Apr 1900
Race: White
Roll: 1952401
DraftBoard: 0

Occupation: Farming
Nearest relative: William Croford? Cockrell
Medium height, (no build listed), blue eyes, brown hair
12 Sept 1918.

Becky

"The best measure of the future is the record of the past."
-Benjamin Franklin