LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > LA-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2005-05 > 1115010119

From: "Don Weaver" <>
Subject: Weaver Family Search
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 00:01:59 -0500

Hello once again,
I am having a hard time getting this right! I 'm searching for LEDFORD W. WEAVER and not HOMER. Sorry. Thanks for understanding. Don

Hello again,
I sent the list the email below but for got to list my family member's name. Sorry. His name is HOMER W. WEAVER. Thanks.

Hello All,
I have just learned that I have a family member born in Louisiana between 1901 and 1903. Can someone do an Obituary search for him for me? I do not know where he was born are where he might have died. Any help in locating him will be deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Don Weaver, OK

This thread: