KYWASHIN-L Archives

Archiver > KYWASHIN > 2006-10 > 1162353894

From: "Pat Reeser" <>
Subject: [KYWASHIN] 1795 tax list for Kentucky
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 22:04:54 -0600

Thomas is all I know about Charles K's parents. The Thomas who married
Sarah Slaughter and Amelia Wade died before 1844, so he could not be the one
who signed consent for Charles to marry Elizabeth in 1844. I have been
working on this connection for years now. I have Charles K's military
papers from the Civil War but it just gives his spouse and children.

I too would love to know more about this line of Wathens.