Archiver > KYJESSAM > 2002-03 > 1016083993

From: "Rita Konzal" <>
Subject: [KYJESSAMINE] Zike, Avey, Scott
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:33:21 -0800

Thanks Clyde for making all of us feel so welcome, you are the greatest.

My 5th-great-grandparents are Jacob (Zeig) Zike, died before May 1829 in
Jessamine County, married to Katherine Lucinda Avey, died 1833 Jessamine

I descend through Jacob & Katherine's daughter, Susannah Zike, born
9/26/1788 in Jessamine County, died 12/7/1852 in Jackson County, IN. In
Jessamine County, on March 10, 1808, she married James R. Scott. James was
born 10/27/1781 in Hampshire Co., WV and died 8/29/1819 in Jackson Co., IN.

I would love to share information with all my cousins.

Clyde, Howard, Kathy, Bryce and all the rest of you in Jessamine County and
on this mailing list, keep up the good work.

Rita I. Konzal
Colfax, WA