KYJESSAM-L Archives

Archiver > KYJESSAM > 2002-03 > 1015909334

Subject: Re: [KYJESSAMINE] Those who attended the party.....
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 00:02:15 EST

Cynthia,

Yes, the list is a few shy, but the list in the actual source is a few more
than 40. This is the list from the source "Jessamine County, Its Survey in
1796 - When Organize - Who Gave It Its Name" by S.M. Duncan. According to
the source, the author "Their names were recorded in the old blank book
presented to me by the late John Lancaster 30 years ago". I believe this to
probably be the most accurate of the lists.

I hope this helps.

Maj. Benjamin Netherland,
Col. Percival Butler (father of the late Gen. W.O. butler of Carrollton)
Daniel Bryan
James Irvin
Col. Joseph Prewitt
John Todd