KYJESSAM-L Archives

Archiver > KYJESSAM > 2002-03 > 1015880605

Subject: Re: [KYJESSAMINE] Those who attended the party.....
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:03:25 EST

<< Daniel Boone Bryan - was born in Rowan Co., North Carolina in 1758. He

was s son of William Bryan, one of the founders of Bryan's Station, who

was killed at this station. His mother was Mary Boone, a sister to

Daniel Boone. He died in Jessamine County.

Mary BOONE, Mother of Daniel Boone BRYAN, was dau of Squire BOONE and Sarah
MORGAN, my 7 g grandparents. Mary was sister to Sarah Cassandra BOONE married
to John WILCOXSON, Sr. (my 6 th g grandparents)

Also the James OWEN mentioned is probably a brother of my William. I would
also love more info on him or any of the OWEN family in Jessamine Co.

Thanks again
Linda

This thread: