KYJESSAM-L Archives

Archiver > KYJESSAM > 2000-07 > 0962631469

From: <>
Subject: [KYJESSAM] Re: KYJESSAM-D Digest V00 #89
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 09:37:49 EDT

Clyde, you betcha I can square dance! Bill and I danced at the city park in
a small town in Ok in 1947. We took our baby along and put her on an Indian
Blanket and she watched. Later we moved to another town in OK and we joined
a club. Then we moved to Wichita KS and helped to organize the first Square
Dance Club the Boeing CO. ever offered. Been there, done that!

I did not see anything printed in that newspaper. If anyone has access to a
copy of whatever it was, I would be most grateful to receive one. Then maybe
I can write a letter to the editor, too.

Bill and I just want to say how very much we enjoyed the social activities
provided by the local folks in Nicholasville. That was an ideal way to get
acquainted. We loved every moment of it. And, yes, we did give up the
searching for the "people fun". We will search another time. Thanks for a
wonderful time, both to you searchers and to you who made the party possible.

Tina (Trisler) Gilbert

This thread: