KYHOPKIN-L Archives

Archiver > KYHOPKIN > 2009-04 > 1239211068

From: "Sandi" <>
Subject: Re: [KYHOPKIN] Ky. Hist. Soc. Workshop
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:17:48 -0700

Hi
I am in Florida and unable to attend your workshop but would like to receive any handouts you might have. Would be happy to send
self addressed stamped envelope for your use. Please advise

Sandi Wilson

information that works on repair of old tombstones as there are a couple in
Hight Cem. for my family that are in very bad shape. So would appreciate
your sharing if you get any info.
Thanks much,
Judy