KYGARRAR-L Archives

Archiver > KYGARRAR > 2011-06 > 1309053351

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [KYGARRAR] Descendants of Absolem Pollard
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 01:55:51 -0000

Author: mdlemonz26
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.kentucky.counties.garrard/191.192.398.503.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I was reading your message to "Donna" and you said Anna was your grandmother. Anna was Goble's sister. It was Benjamin, Anna, Sarah, Thomas & my Gr-Granddad Goble. At his birth, they named him "Salem" and quickly changed it without any reason. The Pollards' were from Danville in Boyle County. I was there last week gathering information on the family and unfortunetly only came home with generations other than Gr-Grandfathers. I have a copy of his and Benjamins enlistement card and some pictures I picked up from an Aunt in Perryville. My grandmother is(was) Shirley Pollard, Goble's daughter, my mother is Carla Lawson Webb. Goble married Rhoda Leigh from Lancaster Cty.

Important Note: