KYARC-L Archives

Archiver > KYARC > 2008-03 > 1205774126

From: "Alice Warner" <>
Subject: Re: [KYARC] [archives] Announcing ---
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:15:26 -0400

You should hold off on adding/removing/or otherwise changing any files for
the immediate future. This will be as short a process as possible. Tom will
have the final instructions when it's ready for you to do something.

Since I already had the capacity in place from dealing with Iowa where I am
the state (and only) FM, I am aiding in the process from KY (in case you all
are wondering why so many of these messages are coming from me and not Tom
or Suzanne)!

Alice