KYARC-L Archives

Archiver > KYARC > 2008-03 > 1205774002

From: "Suzanne Shephard" <>
Subject: Re: [KYARC] [archives] Announcing ---
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:13:22 -0400

Angie,

The Archives will be moved as a whole unit and when they are settled, we
will be able to carry on business as usual. Until then, I would suggest
holding on to any submissions you receive and wait until the Archives are
settled in their new home before you upload them. Otherwise, they may get
lost in the shuffle! I'm sure it won't be long...

Suzanne Shephard
ASFM KYGWARCH