KSWABAUN-L Archives

Archiver > KSWABAUN > 2010-12 > 1293450629

From: ,
Subject: Re: [KSWABAUN] Look up for Curwick,Kerouac / Kirouac / Kerouack / Kyrouac Maple Hill area possibly
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:50:29 -0000

Author: cwhite02
Surnames:
Classification: lookup

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.kansas.counties.wabaunsee/776.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I noticed with interest your post here and the one about the same family you posted on the Cloud County site. I have long ties with Maple Hill; three generations of my family (Raine) are buried in the cemetery there.
I've been tracking my husband's family in Cloud County, and I'm currently reading my way through the Glasco Sun for the 3rd time. I've posted many obits in the Glasco cemetery and the St. Mary's Catholic cemetery at Glasco on Find-A-Grave.
I'll keep your info and let you know if I run across anything.
Cheryl

Important Note: