KSWABAUN-L Archives

Archiver > KSWABAUN > 2010-12 > 1293409755

From: ,
Subject: [KSWABAUN] Look up for Curwick,Kerouac / Kirouac / Kerouack / Kyrouac Maple Hill area possibly
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 00:29:15 -0000

Author: jmtce
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.kansas.counties.wabaunsee/776/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

In 1875 my 3rd great grandparents were in Silver Lake Shawnee County area. By 1880 he was a widow and living in the Maple Hill area of Wabaunsee County. I do not know when she (Susan or Susien) died between 1875 -1880. I don't know where either. I am requesting a look up for death info such as a death index, obit, news article, or cemetery info.
Also one son is no longer mentioned in 1880 either. Henry would be 22 in 1880 so maybe he married and moved away.
Thanks in Advance
Cindy

Important Note: