KSRILEY-L Archives

Archiver > KSRILEY > 2002-02 > 1012892961

From: Gary L Lundquist <>
Subject: Re: [KSRILEY-L] Mail List Activity
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 23:09:21 -0800

My name is Gary Lundquist. I was born in Manhattan KS in 1935. I lived
there for 7 years and then we moved to Washington DC. The Lundquist
ancenstory lines are in Manhattan and the surrounding area and then back
to Sweden where the name is Lundeqvist. I am researching the
Lundquist's and the Frauenfelder's of Clay Center and Hanover. I have a
number of relatives buried in Sun Set Cemetery. My aunt Alzina and her
son Dick still live in Manhattan. I am a member of the Riley County
Genealogy Society.
I agree, there has not been very much traffic on this net.
Gary