KSCOWLEY-L Archives

Archiver > KSCOWLEY > 2008-04 > 1209063141

From: "" <>
Subject: [KSCOWLEY] James H. Hamilton & Viginia (Short) Hamilton
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:52:21 -0000

Author: CGHOFFM
Surnames: Hamilton Short
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.kansas.counties.cowley/849/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I'm looking for the birth and death dates of James Henry Hamilton, b. Oct 1844 in IL and his wife, Virginia Sarah or Sarah Virginia Short Hamilton, b. Jan 1856 in IL. James died between 1910 and 1920. In 1910 they lived in Arkansas City. Virginia was living in Arkansas City in 1920, with sister Ida May Short, b. April 1866 in IL. I'd also like her birth and death dates, as well as where these 3 are buried.

Any help would be appreciated.

Carolyn

Important Note: