KSCCHGS-L Archives

Archiver > KSCCHGS > 2006-01 > 1137511572

From: Freida Wells <>
Subject: Re: [KSCCHGS] 1930 - Large Confirmation Class
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:26:12 -0800 (PST)

Yes I know that they do,. I wrote to Topeka once to get copies of all the families certificates and they never answered me, but thanks for checking on that for me.

Freida

Vera Miller <> wrote:
Freida
I'll ask Lois Cain if they keep a copy in the church, I know the Catholics
keep a copy of the baptism and confirmation certificates in the church.vera