KROGER-L ArchivesArchiver > KROGER > 2006-03 > 1143134783
From: "Audrey Hancock" <>
Subject: Y-DNA Updated Information
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:26:23 -0500
Information for those who are interested or who have participated in the
CREAGER, KRIEGER, etc. Y-DNA Surname Project or who may wish to participate.
CREAGER / KRIEGER, etc. SURNAME Y-DNA PROJECT
CRAGER, CREAGOR, CREEGER, CREGAR,
CREGER, CREGGAR, CREGGER, CREGOR,
CREIGER, CREIGHER, CRIGER, CRIGGER, CRUGAR,
KREAGER, KREEGER, KREGEAR, KREIGER, KREIGER,
KRIEGAR, KRÜGER, KRËGER, KRIJGER, KRUEGER,
KRÖGER, KROEGER, KRYGER, etc.
Information has been received from FamilyTree DNA concerning what is now
available in the way of tests and other items, if you have participated in
the surname project, or if you wish to participate in the future.
1. You may now upload your GEDCOM to your private personalized webpage.
You were sent this when you received your results, or will receive this upon
2. You may participate in the Y search by clicking on the link on your
private personalized webpage.
3. You may Set Your Preferences: a. I want to restrict the display of
matches only to my Surname Project (b) I want my matches to be set against
the entire database [of all surname participants] on your private
4. You can update your contact information should you change e-mail addy or
mail address, etc. from your personalized webpage.
5. You can participate or upgrade your test, of course. Go to our PROJECT
or access via: http://tinyurl.com/4cfky
or to your private personalized webpage.
6. You can order additional certificates from your personalized webpage.
Here are the revised tests which are available.
Prices are not given here, as this is against the Rootsweb Use Policy.
Y-DNA25 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Y-DNA59 (Now the highest resolution of markers.)
For information about the impact of this test for matching purposes, please
refer to the following page: http://www.ftdna.com/faq2.html
Other tests and upgrades are also available.
If you wish to discuss this further, please contact me personally at
|Y-DNA Updated Information by "Audrey Hancock" <>|