KRESS-L Archives

Archiver > KRESS > 2005-06 > 1117814461

From: Ralph SOBEK <>
Subject: Barbara KRESS, m. 5 January 1659, Hosenfeld, Hesse, Germany.
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:01:01 +0200

Hi Folks,

This is my first post to this mailing list. I did find a
couple of interesting items in the Kress Archives, but all from 2001
and 2002.

I am interested in the KRESS family name. Do you know from where in
Germany your Kress's originated? Mine come from Hesse, Germany. Here
is all the data that I have:

person: Barbara KRESS
spouse: Henrici RIEMENSCHNEIDER, m. 5 January 1659, Hosenfeld, Hesse.
child: Gertrud RIEMENSCHNEIDER, b. Gersrod, Hesse.

She is my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother.

All these places are near Fulda in Hesse, Germany.

Do any of these names or places ring a bell with you or a relative of
yours?

Good luck in your research!

Cheers from southern France,

--Ralph