KOEPKE-L Archives

Archiver > KOEPKE > 2009-09 > 1254096772

From: ,
Subject: Re: [KOEPKE] Koepke, Kopke, Kopcke etc.
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 00:12:52 -0000

Author: ebenordms925
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Thanks for your website. I looked through the alphabet list, and didn't see the same names. I have some of miune back toi the 1600's, but the names are different...mainly though from Borstel and cities near there. The names I see are Borstelmann, Minners, Rieper, Moje Hamm, Hauschild and Schulz with a few others. I'll go back again as my brief look didn't tell me where your family came from in Germany but I would like to look around.

Thanks for sending it.

Important Note: