KLINE-L Archives

Archiver > KLINE > 2010-03 > 1268825072

From: "Joseph & Stephanie" <>
Subject: [KLINE] Charles Wiliam Kline/Washington Co, MD - 1865-1943
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 07:24:32 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi,

I am researching the Kline/Cline family of Washington Co, MD....specifically
Charles William Kline/Cline...he was the son of John Cline/Kline and Susan
Elizabeth Lum(m)....born in 1865 in Pondsville and died in 1943 in Mt Lena..
..

He was married to Mary C. Draper and they had the following children:

Rosa Idella Kline....born 1888, married Frank B. Foster, died 1955 in
Franklin Co, PA
Keller Kline - born 1896, died in 1959 in Ohio
Benjamin F. Kline - born in 1899 in MD and died in 1989 in PA
Edna Kline - born about 1904
Ethel Kline - born ABT 1906....

I have Charles's obituary and it states that he has three daughters, one
Rosa was married to Frank Foster, the other two...which I am not sure who is
married to which, are married to a Kenneth Johnson and the other was Sherman
Provard. His sons, Keller, was in Youngstown, Ohio, and Benjamin, in
Chambersburg....

I would like more information on Charles's children...specifically Edna and
Ethel....He also had a sister...in his parents obits, she is listed as Annie
Ridenour, but in Charles's obit...she is listed as Mary A. Lum and living in
Mt. Lena. He had a brother Silas W. Who is listed as living in Cavetown.....

I also would like some more information on his parents John and Susan
Elizabeth Lum Kline....and his siblings....his siblings were Samuel, George,
John, Silas Walter, Mary Ann, and Benjamin Frank Kline....all born between
1857-1873.....

Appreciate any help in my family research.....thank you...

Stephanie Grohol

This thread: