KLINE-L Archives

Archiver > KLINE > 2010-03 > 1267491490

From: Stephen Woodbridge <>
Subject: Re: [KLINE] My Kline line
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 19:58:10 -0500

wrote:
> I may share descendants of this line. Jacob seemed to be a common name
> among the Klines, who translated that to Henry. My Jacob was a cobbler and
> married a Catherine and lived in southeastern Michigan/northern Indiana, as I
> think the Indiana part was brought into the state of Michigan.
>
> Jacob was born around the 1870s, and they had a bunch of children, one was
> born in PA. I will look up my data, and get back to you. Mary in GA

I have a Kline family in Philadelphia, PA around this time that has been
vexing me for years. Elizabeth married a Kline and had 6 children that I
know of. Mr Kline died and she remarried into my family line. If anyone
has any information family or descendants I would appreciate being
contacted.

I also have a lot of information about other Philadelphia Klines and
families allied to my family lines.

Best regards,
-Stephen Woodbridge

Her page is here:
http://swoodbridge.com/family/Woodbridge/?indi=I3408

Elizabeth
(_______ - 1822)

[NOTES]

* BIRTH: ,
* CHR: ,
* DEATH: 1822, Philadelphia, PA
* BURIAL: ,
* SEX: F

Father:
Mother:

Family 1 : unknown Kline

* MARRIAGE: ,

1. Peter Kline, M, (_______ - _______)
2. George Kline, M, (_______ - _______)
3. +John Kline, M, (_______ - BEF. 11 JAN 1821)
5. +Wilhelmina Kline, F, (_______ - _______)
6. Catherine Kline, F, (_______ - _______)

Family 2 : John Peter Grim

* MARRIAGE: 20 AUG 1782, German Reformed, Church, Philadelphia, PA

1. +Henry Peter Grim, M, (28 JUN 1783 - 7 MAR 1849)

You can see Elizabeth's descendants here:
http://swoodbridge.com/family/Woodbridge/?descendants=I3408&dates=1

This thread: