KILPATRICK-L Archives

Archiver > KILPATRICK > 2002-01 > 1010342300

Subject: Re: John Davis Kilpatrick
Date: 6 Jan 2002 11:38:20 -0700

Surnames: Kilpatrick
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/RBn.2ACIB/61.211.1.2.1

Message Board Post:

This is a list of descendents that I have.
W.F. Kilpatrick
or

Descendants of John Davis Kilpatrick

Generation No. 1

1. JOHN DAVIS1 KILPATRICK was born April 14, 1763, and died December 10, 1869. He married (1) HARRIET SKINNER. He married (2) HARRIET SKINNER.

More About JOHN DAVIS KILPATRICK:
Burial: Quincy Cemetery

Children of JOHN KILPATRICK and HARRIET SKINNER are:
2.i.JOHN SKINNER2 KILPATRICK, b. February 14, 1820; d. March 08, 1887, Coosa County, Alabama.
3.ii.ISAIAH KILPATRICK.
iii.MANDY KILPATRICK.
iv.SALLY KILPATRICK, m. JONES.
v.CANDACE KILPATRICK.
vi.JULIE KILPATRICK.
4.vii.HARRIET KILPATRICK.
5.viii.JAMES FLETCHER KILPATRICK.

Generation No. 2

2. JOHN SKINNER2 KILPATRICK (JOHN DAVIS1) was born February 14, 1820, and died March 08, 1887 in Coosa County, Alabama. He married NICIE SNYDER.

More About JOHN SKINNER KILPATRICK:
Burial: Quincy, Alabama

Children of JOHN KILPATRICK and NICIE SNYDER are:
6.i.ARMINDA3 KILPATRICK.
7.ii.JAMES HODGE KILPATRICK, b. November 25; d. Abt. 1910, Hallsville, Texas.
iii.MARTHA ANN KILPATRICK.
iv.DOCK KILPATRICK, d. Died of diphtheria.
v.MANDY KILPATRICK, d. Died of diphtheria.
vi.JOHN DAVIS KILPATRICK, b. February 15, 1862.
vii.HARRIET KILPATRICK, m. WALTER WILSON.
8.viii.WILLIAM THOMAS KILPATRICK.

3. ISAIAH2 KILPATRICK (JOHN DAVIS1) He married ELLEN GUY.

Children of ISAIAH KILPATRICK and ELLEN GUY are:
i.CANDACE3 KILPATRICK.
ii.JULIE KILPATRICK.
iii.HARRIET KILPATRICK.
iv.JAMES FLETCHER KILPATRICK.

4. HARRIET2 KILPATRICK (JOHN DAVIS1) She married INGRAM.

Child of HARRIET KILPATRICK and INGRAM is:
i.JAMES3 INGRAM.

5. JAMES FLETCHER2 KILPATRICK (JOHN DAVIS1) He married HENDERSON.

Children of JAMES KILPATRICK and HENDERSON are:
i.J. REVIC3 KILPATRICK.
ii.LEWIS KILPATRICK.
iii.CLEM COHN KILPATRICK.
iv.MYRTLE KILPATRICK, m. WILLIE E. JONES.
v.HETTIE KILPATRICK, m. P.W. CHAPMAN.
vi.AILEEN KILPATRICK, m. T.A. DEASON.

Generation No. 3

6. ARMINDA3 KILPATRICK (JOHN SKINNER2, JOHN DAVIS1) She married (1) JOHN WILLIAM DENNIS. He died in Arminda's first husband. She married (2) BILL WILLIAMS.

Child of ARMINDA KILPATRICK and JOHN DENNIS is:
i.BILL4 DENNIS, m. MARY OLIVE PLIER, Bill Dennis, will Kilpatrick, and John Davis all three married three Pifer sisters .

Children of ARMINDA KILPATRICK and BILL WILLIAMS are:
ii.JOHN4 WILLIAMS.
iii.FANNIE WILLIAMS, m. CHARLIE CAGLE.

7. JAMES HODGE3 KILPATRICK (JOHN SKINNER2, JOHN DAVIS1) was born November 25, and died Abt. 1910 in Hallsville, Texas. He married DONA VIRGINIA FINLEY.

Children of JAMES KILPATRICK and DONA FINLEY are:
i.TOM4 KILPATRICK, b. January 19, 1884.
9.ii.WILLIAM FORREST KILPATRICK, b. August 12, 1902; d. August 12, 1976, Batesville, Arkansas.
iii.IDIA KILPATRICK, b. July 01, 1886.
iv.GEORGE KILPATRICK, b. March 04, 1889.
v.CLARANCE KILPATRICK, b. September 08, 1899.
vi.MATTEE KILPATRICK, b. April 11, 1890.
vii.JOHN KILPATRICK, b. Bet. August 07, 1891 - 1894.
viii.ROSS KILPATRICK, b. March 14, 1886.
ix.TED KILPATRICK, b. November 25, 1904.
x.CLIDE KILPATRICK, b. March 07, 1907.

8. WILLIAM THOMAS3 KILPATRICK (JOHN SKINNER2, JOHN DAVIS1) He married ELIZABETH PLIER.

Children of WILLIAM KILPATRICK and ELIZABETH PLIER are:
i.LONNIE4 KILPATRICK, d. Died in early youth.
ii.BESSIE KILPATRICK, d. they had two children; m. JOE JOHNSON.

Generation No. 4

9. WILLIAM FORREST4 KILPATRICK (JAMES HODGE3, JOHN SKINNER2, JOHN DAVIS1) was born August 12, 1902, and died August 12, 1976 in Batesville, Arkansas. He married CLEMA NETTLES, daughter of WILLIAM NETTLES and SERA JORDON. She was born June 13, 1905, and died Abt. 1985 in Batesville, Arkansas.

More About CLEMA NETTLES:
Burial: Batesville, Arkansas

Children of WILLIAM KILPATRICK and CLEMA NETTLES are:
i.W.F.KILPATRICK5 JR., b. September 18, 1937, Hallsville, Texas; m. (1) BONNIE DELL FARRIS, December 31, 1955, Cave City, Ar; b. September 27, 1939, Batesville, Arkansas; m. (2) MARY LOU CHASE, 1977, at a friends home; b. May 10, 1953, Iowa City, Iowa.

Marriage Notes for W.F.KILPATRICK JR. and MARY CHASE:
Mary was dateing my friend Jerry Parson when we met, we hit it off and begin an relationship. We first lived togeather in a mobil home on Olive street in Jonesboro, AR. We moved to Hardy, AR, where we lived until after we were married in 1979. Revern Josephe M. Sherman married us, at Nettleton United Methodist Church.

ii.GWENDOLYN JOYCE, b. Abt. 1931; m. BILLY BURBA.
Note Gwendolyn My sister died this past fall.

This thread: